The Versatile Premium Urban Glove
Building on the success of the RS styles in the Street-Urban range, we’ve decided to offer a more elaborate, high-performance version of our affordable, versatile urban gloves. And so, carbon, a high-grade, technical, lightweight material, makes its appearance in this product group with the RS-C, in a superb one-piece protective shell. But this isn’t the only refined detail here. The thick TPR logo that serves as protection extends into an adjustment tab in the same material and of the same thickness on the upper section, and into a leather strip in the same color on the lower section, covering the little finger, giving the RS-C its truly distinctive design. The glove’s opening features the new FIVE V-entrance™ system, with its V-shaped cutout, making for easier on/off. Its topside that combines Spandex, ventilated leather, and Airprene, with a synthetic leather palm, make this RS-C a truly effective style for urban riding.
- 4 Way Spandex™ construction for elasticity, and leather (topside), ventilated for airflow / Synthetic leather (palm) for durability.
- Leather little finger construction.
- One-piece visible carbon metacarpophalangeal and phalangeal protective shell.
- Hypothenar protective shell (palm slider) in TPR.
- Phalangeal protective mini-shells in TPR.
- Palm reinforcement in synthetic leather, with adhesive print.
- V-Entrance™ system for easier on/off.
- Airprene cuff for adjustable fit, comfort, and ventilation.
- Lycra® finger contours.
- Closure system with TPR + Velcro flap and synthetic leather pull-tab.
- Reflective elements on the fingers and topside.
TouchScreen™ system (on index finger) for handling touchscreens without removing gloves.